Friday, November 8, 2013

MLM TAKEOVER IS HERE. GLOBAL - INSTANT PAY - ZERO ADMIN FEES - 100% COMMISSION..

THESE COMPONENTS MAY JUST MAKE THIS THE BEST GLOBAL BIZ OPP IN THE WHOLE MLM GAME

When it comes to choosing my next money maker online, I look for a few components: 

Entry level cost,  

monthly obligation to maintain membership, 

global or just USA, 

how often is payday, 

how many sales do I need to break even, 

need for the product,  

product in comparison to competition, 

whats the best domain name available to represent the opportunity.

gut feeling?

how attractive is the opportunity to currently successful and failing mlm reps?


AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED TO ME...

As I continued to fail on improving the sales in one of my opportunity that costs $100 per month, I catch wind of something NEW and Global with INSTANT PAY.   I pay close attention and find out, this is a $50 per month program that pays 100% on referrals 1, 3, 5 , 6, 7etc. 

So since EVERYBODY only passes up their  2nd and 4th referral,  its a 2 Pass up. 

This $50 GLOBAL Program pays INSTANTLY from member to member, with NO ADMIN FEES, 

Did I Mention GLOBAL & INSTANT PAY?  

Now I can use that money to fund 2 positions of a GLOBAL INSTANT PAYING Program instead of one failing $100 Program that will only pay me MONTHLY 

Doing so will INSTANTLY turn on yet another $50 per month residual income for me and my family. 



Thats when I realized that buying this Domain months earlier to promote my $100 business was just genius in the making.











ONLY $50

IS GLOBAL

 PAYS INSTANTLY..

IT IS A MLM TAKEOVER


WWW.MLMTAKEOVER.COM


JOIN THE BEST GLOBAL SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE TO MARKET YOUR BEST GLOBAL BIZ OPP

WELCOME TO GLOBALLSHARE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews last month

Followers